HOW TO SET REPORT’S PAGE ORIENTATION TO LANDSCAPE
1. Click to select the system report format you wish to modify/amend > Click Amend.
2. Type a new display name (e.g. Sales Invoice Listing w/ Company Header) > Click Create.
3. On the Report Designer window, click No on the prompt.
4. On the Properties pane, click the Page Settings icon.
5. Tick the Landscape Checkbox. You may also set the Paper Kind/Size.
6. Alternatively, you may also set these up via File > Page Setup > Paper tab. Click OK.
7. As the page orientation has been changed, you may have to do some adjustments on your report (e.g. spacing, alignment, etc.)
8. Click on Save to save your work > Close the Report Designer window.
9. Should you want to make the newly created format as default, click the Default Checkbox and click Yes.
10. Click the Preview drop-down button > Click Refresh.
11. You should now see the new format you’ve just created.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://qnesupportph.freshdesk.com