How to install SQL Server 2012 Express in QNE OPTIMUM
SQL Server 2012 Express is a version of Microsoft's SQL Server relational database management system and used in QNE Optimum Server.
1. Check what SQL Server Express is compatible on your computer
In Window Icon, Type or Search for dxdiag then click ‘Open’
In DirectX Diagnostic Tool, Check if the installed Operating System is 64-bit or 32-bit.
2. Download SQL Server 2012 Express (based on the compatible bit), refer to below Link:
- SQL Server 2012 SP4 Express 64bit - http://chilp.it/4f92a09
- SQL Server 2012 SP4 Express 32bit - http://chilp.it/38c64a8
3. To start the SQL Server 2012 Express Installation, Double-click the downloaded Installer:
4. Click 'NEW SQL Server Stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation'
5. Click Next, once update is done
6. Choose 'Perform a new Installation of SQL Server 2012' > Click Next
7. Ticked ✔ both option: I accept the license terms and Send features usage data to Microsoft > Click Next.
8. In Features Selection, make sure that all options under Instance Features are ticked ✔ > Click Next
9. Choose ‘Named instance’ and set to QNEBSS > Click Next
10. Set the Startup Type to ‘Automatic’ for both Service > Click Next
11. For the Authentication Mode, choose Mixed Mode > Insert Password QnE123!@# > Click Next
12. Click Next again
13. Installation will Start, Next button will be enabled once fully loaded.
14. When both Features Status is Succeeded, SQL Installation is complete.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph