HOW TO MANUAL REGISTER THE DATABASE IN OPTIMUM
Manual registration sometimes happens when your internet connection is slow and/or unstable. You will get a registration error message and the Manual Registration window will appear.
1. On the Manual Registration window, click the Copy to Clipboard located at the lower left part. This copies all the info inside the Request box. Click the link http://qnekey.azurewebsites.net/Activate.aspx and it will automatically open your browser and direct you to that website.
2. On the website, do a right-click inside the Request box (left side) and click Paste.
3. Type the code as shown and click the Activate button.
4. The registration will appear in the License box (right side). Double-click to highlight/select all the texts, then right-click and click on Copy.
5. Back to the Manual Registration window, right-click inside the License box and click Paste. Click the Activate button at the bottom part.
6. Once the registration is successful, click OK.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph