Copy Chart of Accounts From Existing Company
When setting up a NEW Database for another company, one of the first steps is to setup the Chart of Accounts. During database creation, it may be setup with QNE’s default Chart of Accounts, or have it blank if you prefer to setup the Chart of Accounts from scratch and input your GL Accounts one by one. (See this article for the procedure).
However, for some, the Chart of Accounts for their additional Company will just be the same with their other (existing) companies or database.
See below easy steps on how to Copy Chart of Accounts from existing Company:
1. Proceed to create the new database for your additional company. From Login Screen, click the Companies Wizard button, then click “CREATE”:
2. From below screen, choose “Working Database”, and “Philippines” for the country, then from the Templates Dropdown, select “Blank Template (empty accounts).
3. When clicked “NEXT” button from the above screen, supply the needed information for your additional company and in the same screen below, tick the “Import Chart of Accounts from Another Database”
4. Once this is ticked, a Database Name dropdown list will be shown to display all the existing Companies. This is a selection from which existing Database you will copy the Chart of Accounts for your newly created database.
Once selected, click NEXT.
5. System will create the NEW Database as usual, and if with all the supplied important information, it will proceed successfully.
6. Login to the newly created Database and go to the Chart of Accounts Maintenance to verify.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://qnesupportph.freshdesk.com