How to Export and Import Transaction Form formats
User has already done customizing the print out form in the Main Company and wanted to apply it in the other company since they are using the same format. Export and Import function may be use so user won’t need to repeat the customization in the other database.
1. Login in your Database where the customized form format is already available.
2. To Export, Go to Ribbon Menu > Task Tab > Design
3. In Design Listing, select the customized format then click ‘Export’
4. Save As box will be shown, choose where to save the file and amend the File Name (if necessary). Once done, click ‘Save’. It will be saved as repx. file.
5. System will prompt that the format is successfully exported.
6. Login in to the Other Database where the format file should be copied.
7. To Import, go to Ribbon Menu > Task Tab > Design
8. In Design Listing, click ‘Import’.
9. Open box will show, Select exported file (repx. file) > Click ‘Open’
10. Form format will automatically open in Report Designer and converting to expression will prompt, click ‘No’
11. Click Save or Save As
12. Input the desired name for the format then click ‘Save’. The customized format is already added in the transaction format list and can now be Previewed.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph.