HOW TO MERGE DUPLICATE CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER ACCOUNT
Merging can be done if a user mistakenly created a duplicate of Customer/Supplier or if user decided to correlate 2 Customers/Suppliers and consolidate their accounts and reports.
1. If a user mistakenly created 2 Customer, Go to Customer Modules > Customers > Search, to view list of Customers. Go to “Edit” tab and click “Merge Items”
2. Select a Customer Account you want to merge (Item) and the Customer Account you want to merge it (Merge To)
3. Once the 2 Customer Accounts are selected, click “OK” to proceed with the merging.
4. Click “Refresh” to apply changes and 2 Customer Accounts are merged into 1 Customer Account.
- This procedure is both applicable on “Customers” and “Suppliers” Module
- All transactions under Customer/Supplier Account selected in “Item” will now be named under the Customer/Supplier Account selected in the “Merge To”. Thus, system will combine all records into one account (“Merge To” Account) when generating reports.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph