Currency Maintenance Setup
QNE allows users to maintain other currency aside from PHP. These currencies can be tagged either to Customer or Supplier and have it used in transaction by setting an Exchange Rate. The system will then automatically convert and post the transaction in Local Currency.
To open Currencies Maintenance form, under Maintenance ribbon click Currencies
Creating New Currency
1. In Currency Maintenance Module > under Home Menu Ribbon, click New
2. Supply the fields with Data:
- Currency Code
- Cent format
- Default Sales & Purchase Rate – Default Exchange Rate Value to display in transaction but user can edit it
- Forex Gain& Loss Account – The system automatically computes for Gain or Loss and have it posted the set Accounts
3. Once done, Click Save or Save and Close or Save and New.
Modify Currency Details
1. In Currencies Maintenance Module, created currencies will be listed, to Edit or Modify, select the Currency then ‘double-click’ to Edit.
2. Then amend the fields to be updated. Once done, click Save or Save and Close.
Deleting of Currency is allowed as long as it is not used to any transactions and is not associated in Customer and/or Supplier.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph