HOW TO APPEND CLOUD DATABASE
Append is use to connect to an existing database created or located either in the local server or cloud server. Appending database from cloud server requires database connection strings that is provided by QNE.
1. To Append a database from Cloud Server, open the Database Wizard thru the Log-In Form of the System.
2. Click the Append Button. The Company Settings will open.
3. Enter the Company Name, tick the SQL Authentication and Use default cloud server.
Other Information needed to fill-in will be provided by the QNE team.
4. Provided that all fields were supplied, click Test Connection to check the Connection Strings, Success will prompt if correct else re-enter the details. Once corrected, click OK and Save.
5. It will redirect to Companies Wizard. Select the company then click Open.
6. The system will take back on the Log In screen. User in the Workstation can now proceed to access the Appended Company Database.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph