How to insert Digital Signature to Transaction Form Printout
1. Go to Maintenance > Users. Select the user that requires a digital signature by double clicking on the user’s name.
2. User Profile will be shown in the system. Double click on the Signature box to upload the user’s digital signature.
3. The ‘Open Dialog Box’ will show. Find and select the digital signature image file. Click Save and Close.
4. To insert the digital signature to any transaction form (e.g. Invoice), click the Design button from the Ribbon bar to customize the form printout.
5. Select which format to add the digital signature to and click Amend.
6. The system allows to maintain different formats without overwriting the system default format. Type a name for this custom format in the Display Name field and click the Create button. The Report Designer will open.
7. In the Field List pane, expand the CurrentUser. Drag the Signature field to its desired place on the form.
8. The Signature field can be resized according to preference. At the top right of the Signature field, click the button, user can choose whether the sizing be Normal, Auto, Zoom, Squeeze, or Tile (preferred sizing is Squeeze). Click Save once done.
9. Back to the transaction screen, click on the Preview dropdown button and select the custom format with the digital signature you’ve created (click Refresh if it’s not on the list).
10. Below is the sample preview of the custom format with digital signature.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph