HOW TO CUSTOMIZE REPORT DATA BY ADDING FIELDS
In Report Designer, Fields are objects that are linked or mapped to their respective Data Sources.
To show the VATable Amount and the VAT Amount in place of TOTAL AMOUNT and ROUNDING ADJ respectively on the Sales Invoice Form.
1. On the report or transaction screen (in our scenario it’s the Sales Invoice), click the Design button.
2. Click to select the format (as your template) you wish to modify/customize > Click Amend.
3. Type a new display name (e.g. Sales Invoices II) > Click Create.
4. On the Report Designer window, in case you get a similar prompt as below, click No.
5. If the Field List pane is not displayed, go to View > Windows > click Field List.
6. In our sample scenario, below is the Sales Invoice transaction.
7. In Report Designer, rename the TOTAL AMOUNT to VATable Amount and ROUNDING ADJ to VAT 12%.
8. Under Field List, look for their corresponding Fields and drag & drop them to replace the existing Fields.
9. Click on Preview at the bottom part and see if it’s already okay, otherwise click back on Designer and make the necessary changes (e.g. It’s not the correct Field based on the reflected amount or data).
10. Click on Save to save your work > Close the Report Designer window.
11. Should you want to make the newly created format as default, click the Default Checkbox and click Yes.
12. Back to the Sales Invoice screen > Click the Preview drop-down button > Click Refresh.
13. You should now see the new format you’ve just created.
14. Preview the Sales Invoice using the format you have created.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph