How to generate Books of Accounts in .txt file format
Companies that belong to top 10,000 corporations are required to register for BIR Computerized Accounting System, and thus requiring them to submit Books of Accounts in .txt file format instead of the Manual Books.
The following Books of Accounts can be generated in .txt file format from QNE Optimum:
- Receipt Journals
- Payment Journals (Cash Disbursement)
- General Journals
- Consolidated Journals (General Ledgers)
- Purchases Book
- Sales Book
1. Go to Reports -> GL Reports -> Journals -> Any Journal from the 6 Books mentioned above
2. User can filter the Date, select Document No., and Project. Once done, click on the Export to TXT button to generate the .txt file
3. A dialog box will show to let the user choose where to save the .txt file
Contents of the .txt file are based on the actual Books of Accounts report and is BIR CAS compliant.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph