How to add Special and Regular Holiday
In Payroll System, Holiday Maintenance is use to recognize if a certain holiday is Regular or Special. It is important to identify this as it will affect the Hourly Rate of an Employee who rendered work on the set Date.
There are also Holidays that are not fixed and are movable, thus, this should be added nor amended thru this Maintenance Form.
1. Go to File > Holidays
2. If the Holiday Date is not on the list > Click ‘New’
3. Fill-in the following fields, then click ‘Save’.
- Holiday Date
- Tick Recurring – If the Holiday is occurring periodically or repeatedly
- Tick Is Regular – Identifier if Regular Holiday or Special Holiday (ticked means Regular, unticked means Special)
- Location – pertains to Locality Holiday
4. Created Holiday is now added in Holiday List.
Go to DTR ‘Daily Time Record’, the set Date will now have an automatic Holiday tag as its Day Type.
In the Transaction, the system was able to recognize the Holiday work rendered by the employee, thus, has a corresponding Special Rate.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph