How to Create, Edit, and Delete Agent
Agent is a form where you can maintain the Sales Person, a person whose job is to sell products and services in the company. This function is useful for generating various reports related to Accounts Receivable.
How to Create Agent
1.Go to the Navigation pane > Account Receivable > Agents
2. In the Agent List View, click Add
3. Supply the fields with data:
- Agent #: This is a compulsory field with maximum of 20 alphanumeric length
- Name: This is a compulsory field which you need to indicate the name of the Agent
- Active: This is a function to set if an Area is still used. If an Area will not be used anymore, disable the toggle to make as Inactive.
- Email Address
- Default Team
- Date Joined
- Date Left
4.Once done, click Save or Save and Close
How to Edit Agent
1.In Agent List View, Select the Agent then click Code to edit.
2.Then Supply the Fields that needs to be edited. Once done, click Save or Save and Close
How to Delete Agent
1. In Agent List View, Select the Agent then click Delete
2. When the confirmation message prompted, click Yes
Agents can now be used for customer maintenance.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph