How to Consolidate the Details in the Transaction on the Printout
A transaction (e.g. Purchase Order) may sometimes have multiple details (rows) of the same item. Internally, this is acceptable, but your supplier may require consolidation.
Note: This only applies to transaction(s) with one particular item in multiple details (rows) only as the example below.
1. Click on the Design button.
2. Select which default format to be your template and click Amend. Type a new Display Name and click Create.
3. If you get this prompt, click No.
4. Right click on the Detail1 band > click Insert Band > and select Group Footer.
5. GroupFooter1 band is created.
6. Move (drag and drop) all items from the Detail1 band to the GroupFooter1 band.
7. Find and click the Qty field and click on the icon at the top right of it.
8. In the Summary field, select Group, and click on the icon.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for the Net field.
10. Click Save.
11. Preview the transaction using the new created format.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph