How to set up Customer Pricing Rule
Customer Pricing Rules enables the users to set different Item Pricing and Discounts for each Customer, Customer Group or for all Customer Type. Validity of the set Pricing and required item quantity can be established too.
1. To maintain the Customer Pricing Rules, Go to QNE Navigation Pane, Sales > Customer Pricing Rule.
2. Set up the following:
Under Company (Customers) – select to whom the set pricing will be applicable
- Everyone – All Customers
- Price Group – certain Customer Group
- Debtor – Specific Customer
- Debtor Category – certain Customer Category
Under Stock – select to which Items the set pricing/discount will be applied
- All Stocks
- Certain Stock Category
- Certain Stock Group
- Certain Stock Class
- Specific Stock
Once a specific Stock is selected, Ref Price and Ref Cost will be displayed. This will serve as a guide for the user in setting new Price or Discount. The Ref Price and Ref Cost are based on the Selling Price and Purchase Price maintained under Stock Maintenance.
Under Validity – Validity Period of the set Pricing (leave it blank if there is no validity)
Setting Min Qty – required item quantity to be acquired for the set pricing to apply (leave it blank if the pricing will be applied regardless of the availed quantity of the Customer)
- Custom means the system will follow the set Price,
- Highest Price means the system will follow the Highest Selling Price based on the Item Sales History.
- Lowest Price means the system will follow the Lowest Price
Currency – Currency used in the ser Pricing
UOM – pertains to the Item Unit of Measurement
Price – set Item Price
Discount – Set Item Discount
Margin By % – pertains to Markup Percentage
Do not forget to tick the Active option for the pricing to take effect.
3. Once done, click Save button.
4. To view all created Customer Pricing Rules, just click on Search button.
List of all Customer Pricing Rules will show.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph