How to Restrict Users from Canceling and/or Closing Transactions
The QNE system allows cancellation and/or closing of documents. These can also be restricted to specific user(s) only who is authorized to cancel and/or close transactions.
Restrict non-authorized users from canceling and/or closing transactions.
1. Go to Maintenance > User Roles. Double-click the System Role that the non-authorized users belong to or are assigned to.
2. Under the ‘Other Operations’ tab, untick the check boxes for Allow Mark Documents as Cancelled and/or Allow Mark Documents as Closed and click Save.
3. Click ‘No’ on this dialog box.
4. For the changes to take effect, get the users to log out and log back in.
5. The ‘Mark As’ button is no longer available under the Edit menu.
- System Role settings apply to all users that are assigned to it
- It is recommended to have a separate System Role for the specific users authorized to cancel and/or close transactions
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph