HOW TO ADD LABEL FOR TITLE OR DESCRIPTION ON REPORT/FORM LAYOUT
Adding signatories for ‘Posted By’ and ‘Approved By’ on the Purchase Invoice Form.
1. On the report or transaction screen (in our scenario it’s the Purchase Invoice), click the Design button.
2. Click to select the format (as your template) you wish to modify to add signatories > Click Amend.
3. Type a new display name (e.g. Purchase Invoice with Signatories) > Click Create.
4. On the Report Designer window, click No on the prompt.
5. Go to View > Windows > Tool Box to show the Tool Box Pane.
6. Click on Line > Drag and drop it to the desired area where you want to put the signatory. Adjust it to your desired length.
7. Click on Label > Drag and drop it to the desired area (right next under the Line).
8. Rename the label. You may format the Font Style, Size, Alignment, etc. You may adjust the spacing between the Line and Label.
9. Perform the same steps for the other signatory (e.g. Approved By).
10. Click on Preview at the bottom part and see if it’s already okay, otherwise click on Designer and make the necessary changes or adjustments.
11. Click on Save > Close the Report Designer window.
12. Should you want to make the newly created format as default, click the Default Checkbox and click Yes.
13. Back to the Purchase Invoice screen > Click the Preview drop-down button > Click Refresh.
14. You should now see the new format you’ve just created.
15. Preview the Purchase Invoice using the format you have created.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://qnesupportph.freshdesk.com