Add automatic ‘Re-Print’ Label in Print Out Forms
Re-Print tagging in all printout forms is necessary if the company is Computerized Accounting System (CAS) registered. As a requirement, ‘Re-Print Copy’ word must be consistently displayed in the printout when the document is printed more than once.
This can be done in the system thru customizing the document format in the Report Designer and use the calculated field function.
User will have to print the document twice, but a ‘Re-Print Copy’ label must be affixed in the duplicate or in the second copy.
1. Go to the transaction form that you wanted to have the Re-Print label when printed e.g. Delivery Order then click Task Tab > Design
2. All system default and customized formats will be displayed, select what format to customize, then click Amend.
3. Name your customized format for easy identification by filling in the Display Name and Format Code then click Create.
4. Report Designer Window will open, under Field List > Delivery Orders, right click the Document Info then select ‘Add Calculated Field’
5. Notice that CalculatedField1 will be added in the list, right click on the said field and select ‘Edit Calculated Field’, then go to Design Portion and rename the field, then click OK.
6. Using the same field again, right click then select ‘Edit Expression’ then type or copy-paste below function then click OK.
Iif([Print Count] > 0, '(Re-Print Copy)' ,'' )
7. Once Reprint field is created, you may drag it to the Header part of the Report Designer and customize the text formatting (Font Style, Font Size, Alignment)
8. When customization is done, click the Save icon or go to File > Save.
Look for an existing Delivery Order transaction and have it printed using the customized format, the second time you’ll be printing it, a Re-Print label will be displayed in the printout form.
For further concerns regarding this matter, please contact support to assist you or create ticket thru this link https://support.qne.com.ph